Vacature: Social Media Copywriter at Ex’Tax!
Ex’tax is looking for a writing talent!
The Ex’tax Project is an independent thinktank. They study and advocate opportunities to turn tax into a force for good.
We have an extensive international network of supporters and like-minded individuals and organizations. We are a growing organization and and we are expanding our outreach and communications.
A Social Media Copywriter with a creative, smart and quick pen will really help us to make a difference.
So, if you have:
- A talent for writing, editing and publishing engaging content for various social networks
- An interest in sustainability, social issues, the circular economy and the SDGs
- A professional understanding of the dynamics of social media
And you are:
- A free-lance copywriter
- A native English speaker
- Experienced in using social media to reach specific targets
- Experienced in writing posts based on (sometimes) complex content
Then we promise:
- Energizing professional challenges
- Interesting and meaningful issues to write about
- You’ll make a difference you’ll be proud of
It’s part-time; we’ll start with an average of two days a week, with flexible hours. Fee will conform to market norms. We are based in Houten (near Utrecht) in The Netherlands, but we are used to remote working.
Please visit our website www.ex-tax.com to see what we’re about and if you think ‘Wow! I want more people to know about Ex’tax!’, then please send an e-mail with your CV to Peter Gersen: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward hearing from you!